Emmys 2011 Hosts Wish List
The news of Glee‘s Jane Lynch possibly hosting the 2011 Emmy awards as they are set to air in September has been circling in the media. Now I have nothing against the Emmy-winning actress and I admire her talent, but I feel that there are a lot more suitable people in the TV world for the job.
Here are the nominees I think deserve it more :
1. Joel Mchale: the Community has experience as both an actor and host of The Soup on E!. Joel Mchale would be my 1st choice, he’s funny , very quick on his feet and merciless in his jokes . He is perfect for the job.
2. Amy Poehler: the Parks And Recreation star has proven that she is funny live and in a studio. Watching Glee win again needs some good old comedy to numb the pain.
3. Tina Fey : the 30 rock star is both a writer and an actress so she a bundle of comedy. What would be better is 2 and 3 combined.imagine those two together, they are always together and it works.
4. Justin Kirk: the Weeds actor is underrated. He needs more time in the lime light and Emmy hosting will give him just that. plus I think he’ll do a great job.
5. Sarah Silverman: She is a great comedian and it will be fun to have her fearless jokes make it up to the fearful Emmy stage.
Some other nominees must’ve escaped me so you are welcome to head to the comments section and add your own. Take the poll to decide who you like
Posted on May 24, 2011, in Pop culture, TV and tagged amy poehler, comedy, emmy awards 2011, hosts, jane lynch, Joel Mchale, justin kirk, sarah silverman, tina fey, tv. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.