Happy Endings:goes down well with cold beer.
let me tell you about a new show i started watching last week that is called “Happy Endings” i hate the name but i love the show. It’s a roughly 25 minute single camera comedy that takes place in Chicago though i thought up to episode 5 it was NYC but obviously i was wrong.
the pilot takes place while Dave is left at the alter by his fiancé and the saga begins. the cast listed below is extremely talented and unlike the picture they are not F.R.I.E.N.D.S
- Zachary Knighton as Dave – the responsible, romantic guy dreaming of opening a restaurant
- Elisha Cuthbert as Alex – Dave’s ex-fiance who leaves him at the altar on the day of their wedding, irresponsible and kinda purposeless.
- Eliza Coupe as Jane Williams – Alex’s control freak sister. She is married to Brad and wanted to start a family prior to Alex’s wedding.
- Damon Wayans, Jr. as Brad Williams – Jane’s husband who does whatever she says, despite not usually being crazy about her ideas.
- Adam Pally as Max Blum – Dave’s close friend. Max is gay but only recently came out to his parents.
- Casey Wilson as Penny Hartz – the group’s desperate and single friend who constantly worries that she’ll never find the right guy, kind of a train wreck which is why we love her.
Posted on May 5, 2011, in TV and tagged Adam Pally, Casey Wilson, comedy, Damon Wayans Jr., Elisha Cuthbert, Eliza Coupe, funny, happy endings, new show, Zachary Knighton. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.