This week community won 3 covers of TV guide after the fans chose them and this news couldn’t have come in a more befitting timing as on the day of the news at the time the cast members learned that their show is being benched and as they are trying to put on a brave face the jokes and smiles said it all about the broken hearted cast.
It may have seemed like it lately but this not an exclusively Community blog, it just took a while to take in the news because the only show that made me feel as attached as Community does is Friday Night Lights and yes I am starting to think it is me as all shows that i love and feel strongly about seem to be doomed one way or another …(maybe I should go back to watching Glee that show needs to be killed). I will post other stuff I swear
Tonight’s all new Community on NBC 7/8c is promised to be a joy ride and if you have your doubts
you’re dead to me then the followings facts i learned though I am trying my best to avoid spoilers
1. Nick Kroll is going to be Jeff’s German opponent
2. there is a Foosball match
3. Batman Abed makes a come back
4. Yvette Nichole Brown gets some serious screen time
5. Shirley and Jeff bonding time
6. the setting of The Dean and Jeff’s date AKA the mexican restaurant from the mall makes a come back
7. One more episode and then it’s off to God knows when
8.Annie gets caught in a lie
9. we get to see TroBed’s apartment again 🙂 or is it now TroAnBed?!
10. The Big bang Theory and every other show at 7/8c is a rerun so don’t even bother
11. Joel McHale looks seriously hot in this episode.
12. It is Community….why wouldn’t you watch….seriously