NOTE:some of the videos below may contain crude language
Some heads are meant to stay attached together to bring havoc and chaos onto the world, there is nothing better when two brilliant people get together and decide to bring their vision to life.Some of those visions are brilliant and some are better shredded.Here are examples of duos that brought us nothing but laughter.
1. David Walliams and Matt Lucas Little Britain and Little Britain USA : if you haven’t ever watched the show you should. Those two are brilliant British comedians that try through skits and dressing up as women to introduce the real heart of Britain to the audience. The show is created by the two actors and performed by them too. The show is an exhilarating ride through hilarious characters.
2. Matt Stone and Trey Parker South park and The Book of Mormon: They are brilliantly funny and ruthless with their jokes. Two of the sickest minds in comedy those two should never be separated.South park the animated marvel from those two creators written and brought to life by their voices shows a great deal of talent. The two mentioned are an endless fountain of brilliance and insult.
3. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Saturday Night Live and Baby Mama: actors and writers even though both have separate shows now on NBC whenever those two get together it’s a whirlwind of pleasure….that didn’t sound right….I mean it’s a carnival of entertainment…better right? they collaborated on SNL skits and they were the best ones and then they collaborated on the movie Baby Mama. On occasion we see those two together on TV like Jimmy Fallon’s Jersey Floor.
The news of Glee‘s Jane Lynch possibly hosting the 2011 Emmy awards as they are set to air in September has been circling in the media. Now I have nothing against the Emmy-winning actress and I admire her talent, but I feel that there are a lot more suitable people in the TV world for the job.
Here are the nominees I think deserve it more :
1. Joel Mchale: the Community has experience as both an actor and host of The Soup on E!. Joel Mchale would be my 1st choice, he’s funny , very quick on his feet and merciless in his jokes . He is perfect for the job.
2. Amy Poehler: the Parks And Recreation star has proven that she is funny live and in a studio. Watching Glee win again needs some good old comedy to numb the pain.
3. Tina Fey : the 30 rock star is both a writer and an actress so she a bundle of comedy. What would be better is 2 and 3 combined.imagine those two together, they are always together and it works.
4. Justin Kirk: the Weeds actor is underrated. He needs more time in the lime light and Emmy hosting will give him just that. plus I think he’ll do a great job.
5. Sarah Silverman: She is a great comedian and it will be fun to have her fearless jokes make it up to the fearful Emmy stage.
Some other nominees must’ve escaped me so you are welcome to head to the comments section and add your own. Take the poll to decide who you like