We are all lonely one way or another, but some people are alone and lonely, we love them and we feel sorry for them, here are a few names compiled by me and my sister
1. Chuck Bass Gossip Girl : even though Chuck is the proudest, meanest man alive he lives for one thing only…Blair. Now Blair is with the prince and Bass is back to his season one loneliness and it kills him because now he knows what is missing. I feel sorry for him, he has no family and no one that really cares for him, and even when they try he only manages to push them away.
2. Matt Donovan The Vampire Diaries: If Matt turns into a psychotic killer I don’t blame him. He is abandoned by his mother,his sister was killed and she is haunting him,his girlfriend turned out to be a vampire and now is dating his best friend and a sacrifice needed both his palms to be cut into…I feel sorrow whenever I see Matt, for two season he’s been out of the loop, poor Matt.
3. Ben Wyatt Parks And Recreation: After ending his relationship with Lesley, Ben is in a new town with no reason to stay. Eating lunch alone must be one of the saddest scenes…at lunch time. I hope he wont be alone for long.
4. Ted Mosby How I Met Your Mother: Now Ted has an amazing group of friends but recently he is the only single one, what makes him lonely is how much he needs to fall in love, he is like the rest of the single people who go home to an empty bed and every date carries the promise of a future.
5.Raj The Big Bang Theory: Raj is what you call “pathetically lonely”, he is unable to talk to girl unless drunk and never had a steady girlfriend. his attraction to Bernadette went nowhere.
6. Alex Karev Grey’s Anatomy : In my mind Alex will never get over Izzy, and even his once complex character became unnecessarily mean , he is still one of the loneliest people on Grey’s anatomy, he has never seen a happy day or ever had someone who cares for him and him alone.
7. Pierce Hawthorne Community: Pierce had one person in his life that really loved him..his mom and she died. Pierce is always alone with no one to relate to and even though he is surrounded by his study group members Pierce remains a lonely old man.
There you have it those are the people I could think of, if there are more feel free to suggest in the comments section 🙂
There are couples that you see on TV and you Google the right to see if they are dating because the chemistry is too gripping . Most of these couples are not dating which means they are great actors because they had us fooled
1. Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder The Vampire Diaries : they both play roles of unspoken attraction, when ever they are around each other you feel electricity.there has been rumors about those two but the age difference might be an issue.UPDATE: they are dating as is obvious in this blog nina-dobrev-and-her-gorgeous-squeeze-ian-somerhalder-took-their-mums-out-for-a-walk-in-paris
2. Kyle Chandler and Connie Burton Friday Night Lights : they looked like a real couple, watching FNL I was totally convinced they are married.They have a genuine chemistry that you can’t fake.
3.Paul Wesley and Candice Accola The Vampire Diaries : those two are not a couple on or outside the show but as i see it the chemistry is unbelievable. I swear i was shocked to learn they are not dating. Am I the only one who sees it ?
4. Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey Grey’s anatomy: That scene in the pilot where Meredith and Derek are in the stairwell after realizing he’s her boss,they had it and it was magnetic.
5. Leighton Meester and Chase Crawford Gossip Girl: remember I am listing people on TV who have Chemistry not necessarily people I want to end up together. Though the Chuck and Blair chemistry is undeniable. The two actors listed have great chemistry, they look great together.
6. Paul Reiser and Helen Hunt Mad About You : do you remember that show, well those two had IT . They were a great duo.
7. Timothy Olyphant and Joelle Carter Justified : they just look so good together I don’t know what it is but they do, they both give off the same vibe.
8. Mary Louise Parker and Justin kirk Weeds : they have been the embodiment of team work on the screen. I can’t believe we wont see them again next year.
9. Mila Kunis and Danny Masterson That 70s Show .
10. Joel Mchale and Chevy Chase Community : O.K that last one is a filler but imagine if you will a world were those two are a couple 🙂
So here’s my list to keep you entertained in this cruel summer without our beloved TV shows. If you have a couple to add or any comments please head down to the comments section.
Looks like Gossip Girl writers are learning a lesson or two from Vampire Diaries. I honestly expected the episode to drag on with Blair stuck with Russel but the event seemed to move quickly to make space for the more important issues just like a TVD storyline would but less bloody . I respect the writers for putting a relationship like Blair and Chuck into perspective . It was risky because those two are the reason for three quarters of the ratings, but the story was more important than the popularity and I commend that.
A lot of drama was going on with the cousin Charlie and through that Chaos we get to meet Georgina again and learn that Charlie is not really Charlie.On a side note if Gossip Girl got rid one annoying shrill character AKA Vanessa, it was replaced with another in the form of Charlie, she is my new punching bag .
The dynamics between Blair and Chuck were amazing and fueled the entire episode.They crashed a Bat Mitzvahs and danced with absolute happiness, when did we ever see Blair and Chuck unguarded and relaxed . Then Blair took him to a room and did what she always did, Chuck -after the fact- wont let her break it off with Louis after seeing that The prince makes her genuinely happy. Their goodbye scene was heartbreaking and too profound for the quality of the show, yet another example of the writers sneaking a moment of personal growth between schemes,dresses and parties.
After the dust settles and Chuck is “Hollowed” by his decision, Blair is still getting married. Serena goes to visit her grandmother and meets a man,ends up with a job. Eric is going to Collage and getting a pilot on ABC’s “Revenge”.
For the best part Dan still likes Blair, he is depressed and wants her badly but too ashamed to admit it and Blair doesn’t feel the same way.Vanessa signs off with revealing Dan’s book “Inside” a tell all about his life in the Upper East Side,his desire to fit in and his feelings for Serena and BIG REVEAL Blair maybe?!!! and our little imp publishes it behind Dan’s back, what a friend !
Just when we think it’s over we are left with a shot of a bathroom trash can with a very mysterious positive pregnancy test? Is Blair pregnant? Is it Chuck’s baby? I doubt it’s Serena’s test. Season 5 I can’t wait.
Last note : I loved Dan Humphrey this season. I never really liked him and now I eat my words.
As I browse through the internet I see a picture I saw before,but now I discover it’s a picture of the finale as Blair’s dress shows above, I am a teacher who runs around with 6 year olds all day so yes my focus is a little off .
What will happen? Russel will not hurt Blair that is for sure, but will Chuck save her and will that redeem him in Blair’s book? What will happen in the face off between dirty Bass and the dandy prince ? Is this picture fake because it looks a little too happy ending to me ?
There’s a lot of water under the bridge between those two, their relationship took an ugly turn in season 4. What will happen with cousin Charlie (like we care ) and the burning question how did Dan turn off his feelings for Blair so soon?
I for one will be glued to the TV to know what will happen with the most magnetic couple on TV. Will Chair ever make it ?!!!
Looks like things are going to be hot and heavy in Gossip Girl’s season finale, Blair held hostage by Wallace and insane Charlie getting freaky. The trailer warns it’s turning out to be an ugly fairytale. This week’s episode’s best lines is when chuck says to Blair : “how will i ever prepare for what you’re planning?”
Looks like Chuck is on a mission to rescue Blair, will they ever find peace together.
So there is no denying that Gossip Girl has gotten really good this season , they cut back on the annoying -that’s you Jenny– and the atrocious characters AKA Vanessa . I love how Blair is growing up even though i didn’t buy her ever so quick love affair with the prince Louis , I do enjoy watching her happy wishing she was as happy with Chuck .
I am not going over the episode play by play because if you are reading this you probably watched it. Our Blair wants happiness and wants to be in an adult relationship and doesn’t mind playing princess while doing it. After years of Chuck “eating her cake” she is done with not loving him but with sacrificing herself for him. let’s be honest as romantic as Chair may be they are not normal. I needed as an audience to see someone recognize that enters Nate the glorified extra . After Blair being underhandedly sabotaged by Serena (the nice bitch) who later came to regret it , the party came . I don’t know if it was intentional but Blair showed up looking like anything but Blair the hair (as shown above) was unflattering and the make up was just too much though i expected her to be in her element Blair was clearly way in over her head .
Chuck did what he always did and as he walked away seeing the horrified look on Blair’s face a montage flashed in my head of the many time Blair had that look because of Chuck , and so once a devout chair fan when Blair admitted her will to choose joy i applauded both the amazing Leighton Meester who never disappoints and the writer who managed to squeeze some lines of personal growth between dresses and schemes . Then came the physical abuse we heard so much about paving the way to a total Bass destruction. All throughout the episode i felt a stench of darkness following chuck where ever he goes his voice tainted with suppressed violent anger. Chuck lost it eaten by self-hatred and crushing loneliness because now Blair is leaving him too, (reaching inside the screen for a hug).
Random thought: I hate Charlie she dragged the show back to high school, she is actually picking out a book about turning a friend to a boyfriend that scene was by far the only scene where l liked the Umpa Lumpa Vanessa more than the person opposite her. the highlight of the episode was Blair and the low point was Louis’ accent though he’s growing on me i still hate the accent.
On a final note I commend Leighton Meester who manages to have chemistry with a light bulb. She is a true talent i see big things for her. Now signing off with the promo of the next episode “Shattered Bass” Jack is back with hopefully a better haircut.