With the grace of the TV gods we get to watch an all new Community tonight on NBC 7/8c , the horrible nightmare of having no new episodes for months is a distant memory now but the show is not safe yet… that said here is why I think you should cancel all plans sit at home and watch TV tonight ….
1. The exciting synopsis of tonight’s episode “Digital Exploration of Interior Design” : A new Subway shop opens in the cafeteria, and Shirley, Pierce, and Britta attempt to sabotage it. Vice Dean Laybourne returns to try to win Troy over. Troy and Abed build competing blanket forts.
2. We will get a Jeff speech and I guarantee a phenomenal one, Jeff tries to keep the peace between feuding parties.
3. Vice Dean Robert Laybourne makes a comeback and pics show he added something new to his ensemble.
4. The episode is written by one of my favorite Community writer Chris McKenna (the one who wrote Remedial Chaos Theory) promised to be a game-changing episode as Megan Ganz (a Community writer) teased on Twitter posting “If you don’t watch tonight’s COMMUNITY (written by
@cpmckenna), tomorrow when everything in the world is different, you’ll have no idea why.” Whenever Chris McKenna writes I am sold.
5. BLANKET FORT WAR…..need I say more? Fluffy hell will break loose
Reason and logic suggest you don’t miss out on Community tonight, and remember if you watch The Big Bang Theory instead a mermaid will die and a fairy will lose its wings.