I am so exited for this news so I am typing as I dance….
Spoilers have been all over the internet left and right for returning fall shows and one of the them is my favorite Community. We so far know that Chang will be a security guard, Abed and Troy are getting an apartment together, Annie is getting an Annie-look-alike rival, John Goodman is coming as the dean’s worst nightmare,Michael. k . Williams will be the new biology teacher who will terrify Jeff, Pierce will get back togther with the group and Jeff and Troy will butt heads for the title of alpha male which will take its toll on Jeff .
What’s new ?
As Community cast and crew are up to the 5th episode. A recent interview with Community’s Joel McHale comes to shed new light. Joel McHale tells Entertainment Weekly after being asked who’s the next romantic interest for Jeff Winger “It’s going back to Annie,that said because Britta and Jeff have had secret sex for a year, it’s not as simple as you think.It’s so funny to get people’s reactions.It’s always like “OH,they’re so cute together” or “He’s a pedophile” “
does that mean that season 3 will finally be the season Annie and Jeff hook up for real? If it is I hope they make Jeff work for it a little, and knowing Jeff he’ll break her heart or maybe not. I am insanely excited for what’s to come.
As always I reserve the right to read into anything I want, reality sucks sometimes. But what do you think let’s put it to a vote assuming that this season is ” The Annie of it all ”
Sept 3rd: Just read a TVline scoop that came later than mine “ehem ehem!” and it confirms that season 3 will definitely see more of Jeff/Annie romance but whether it’s a hook up or a relationship is unknown. There are speculations made by Alison Brie who plays Annie that the two might have hooked up over the summer, maybe the timeline episode will travel back to how exactly they came to be an item. Joel Mchale reassures that it will not be a normal “will they ? won’t they?” deal but it will also be taken seriously and portrayed carefully. My heart just skipped a beat .Follow @lonestarjrs
Before I deliver what the title promised let me just state how ridiculous and unbelievably moronic it is that Community did not get a single Emmy nomination and as I was ranting on twitter a calming message came to me from Danny Pudi calming me down and showing me that a “trophy’ is not what the show is about . I am as many Community fans was pissed but I am over it.
As season 3 of the NBC hit Community is set to primer September 22nd spoilers are surfacing and I’ve been cyber stalking the writers and the series creator Dan Harmon for clues so here’s what I know so far :
1. the study group will take biology together and this choice of class was not random, as Harmon explains in his interview to the Hollywood Reporter the first season was about the group communicating hence the class Spanish as in learning how to talk to strangers. The second season was Anthropology,the study of man, where the group learns to understand and love each other as human beings. For season 3 now that the study group is a family they will tackle the rawness and reality of life which is why having The Wire‘s Michael K. Williams as their biology professor ( who is set to star in 3 episodes so far) is a stroke of genius. Michael K. Williams’s character is described as “a very intense person” who obviously will bring reality check to the group …I’m thinking especially for idealistic Annie,vain Jeff and a pretentious Britta.
2. Dan promises that as in every four chapter story this will be a dark chapter in the lives of the study group . This will be the chapter the group grows and develops the most. My guess is that this season will be more grounded and heart-felt than the previous one. Season 2 was about experimentation and season 3 will be about understanding what those experiences mean. I think season 3 where the group’s life long questions of who they are in the world and the meaning of their lives will be put to the test growing into a stronger group that we can see hanging out together beyond season 4 (Graduation season).
3. Jeff will suffer the most in season 3, his nonchalant cool attitude will be put to the test. Jeff Winger who unwillingly fell in love with his study group will be hassled the most as Dan Harmon describes it.
4. After taking City Collage down Dean Pelton ,played by series regular Jim Rash, have a new nemesis. Played by John Goodman as the never before seen Vice Dean of Greendale’s school of air conditioning repair which as it appears the only pride of Greendale aside from their flamboyant basketball team.
5. As promised Ben Chang Ken Jong’s character will have more authority in season 3 to better employ his comedic talent. Chang will be Greendale’s security guard so expect him to be everywhere and in everybody’s face. Of course expect security on campus to be very low when Chang is in charge so the “ass-crack bandit’ has nothing to fear .
6. Special episodes so far : A Hollween special episode (maybe a haunted house episode?!) and another episode with multiple time lines. (Jeff and Annie in bed with Abed in the middle, how they got there ? the group passed out in the desert? …. till that episode comes we are allowed to dream people!)
7. Pierce is not leaving the group, all of this will be resolved quickly and season 3 will redeem Pierce to the group and show us why we should hang out with him.
8. Expect to see the group’s adventures take them more and more off campus.
9. Gut feeling : we will be getting to know the study group’s family. maybe Jeff’s dad and hopefully mom, Annie’s estranged parents, Britta’s rich over bearing father and Troy’s racist dad.
That’s all folks a result of article reading and cyber stalking you’ll find it all scattered all over the web but here it is all neat and ready for you to read ….Enjoy and remember Community season 2 DVD out September 6th.
It took me time to like True Blood, but now i am hooked. Though I have reservations about the casting True Blood never disappointed. The new season has witches and fairies and I am curious to see how they manage to pull off the story of Sookie being a fairy without looking absolutely ridiculous. The exciting part is there will be more Eric and Pam which are my favorite characters. The following video has the first 8 minutes of True Blood season 4 I avoided watching fear of spoilers but feel free to watch