There are couples that you see on TV and you Google the right to see if they are dating because the chemistry is too gripping . Most of these couples are not dating which means they are great actors because they had us fooled
1. Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder The Vampire Diaries : they both play roles of unspoken attraction, when ever they are around each other you feel electricity.there has been rumors about those two but the age difference might be an issue.UPDATE: they are dating as is obvious in this blog nina-dobrev-and-her-gorgeous-squeeze-ian-somerhalder-took-their-mums-out-for-a-walk-in-paris
2. Kyle Chandler and Connie Burton Friday Night Lights : they looked like a real couple, watching FNL I was totally convinced they are married.They have a genuine chemistry that you can’t fake.
3.Paul Wesley and Candice Accola The Vampire Diaries : those two are not a couple on or outside the show but as i see it the chemistry is unbelievable. I swear i was shocked to learn they are not dating. Am I the only one who sees it ?
4. Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey Grey’s anatomy: That scene in the pilot where Meredith and Derek are in the stairwell after realizing he’s her boss,they had it and it was magnetic.
5. Leighton Meester and Chase Crawford Gossip Girl: remember I am listing people on TV who have Chemistry not necessarily people I want to end up together. Though the Chuck and Blair chemistry is undeniable. The two actors listed have great chemistry, they look great together.
6. Paul Reiser and Helen Hunt Mad About You : do you remember that show, well those two had IT . They were a great duo.
7. Timothy Olyphant and Joelle Carter Justified : they just look so good together I don’t know what it is but they do, they both give off the same vibe.
8. Mary Louise Parker and Justin kirk Weeds : they have been the embodiment of team work on the screen. I can’t believe we wont see them again next year.
9. Mila Kunis and Danny Masterson That 70s Show .
10. Joel Mchale and Chevy Chase Community : O.K that last one is a filler but imagine if you will a world were those two are a couple 🙂
So here’s my list to keep you entertained in this cruel summer without our beloved TV shows. If you have a couple to add or any comments please head down to the comments section.